“What keeps you up at night?” BWFLI team member Charlotte McNally asked the Asbury University student. Quickly, she responded “What’s Next. Everything looks so shiny now, but I don’t know what is ahead.”
Starting in 2018, Breakfast With Fred Leadership Institute teams will travel to many Christian campuses to engage selected students in in-depth conversations around a table about their future, their faith, and principles and ideas presented by Fred Smith. Brenda A. Smith leads this new outreach which has been well received by the colleges and universities they plan to visit.
● Learn more about this new leadership and mentoring endeavor through the Roundtable Introduction document here.
● Ron Glosser in his book, The Genealogy of Friendship, speaks about knowing Fred Smith first-hand and the inspiration Fred Smith, Sr. was to everyone who knew him. Read about this amazing tribute in the chapter except from his book here.
● During Fred’s lifetime, he touched thousands with his writing, speaking, and mentoring. His years as an executive, consultant, Christian layman influenced generations of leaders. Zig Ziglar called him “one of the wisest men I have ever known.” Brenda A. Smith blends the writings and thoughts of Fred Smith in the book, Perseverance: Pathway to Maturity. The full text of this book is available here showing Fred Smith, Sr. as a man of wisdom, humor, character, and great insight. Learn, grow, and mature as you read… it would please him to be helpful.
● Life is full of questions. Enjoy the fun and thought provoking insight of Fred Smith, Sr. as he answers hundreds of everyday puzzles with inspirational responses to 200 Mentoring Questions. These important questions are part of the website BreakfastWithFred.com.
● The current 2018 schedule in the first half of the year for the BWFLI Roundtable campus events are:
Spring 2018 Roundtable Campuses
March 2-3, 2018 Jarvis College, Hawkins, TX, website: http://www.jarvis.edu/
April 6-7, 2018 Alice Lloyd College, Pippa Passes, KY, website: http://www.alc.edu/
April 27-28, 2018 Lindsey Wilson College, Columbia, KY, website: http://www.lindsey.edu/
Fall 2018 Roundtable Campuses
Asbury University, Wilmore, KY, website: https://www.asbury.edu/
LeTourneau University, Longview, TX, website: http://www.letu.edu/
Greenville College, Greenville, IL, website: http://www.greenville.edu/
● To celebrate the Roundtable events and to show the BWFLI Team members involved, here are posters for each school.
March 2-3, 2018 Jarvis College BWFLI Roundtable poster here.